- 21 May: Abstracts due
- 14 June: Abstracts selected, speakers notified
- 21 June: Agenda finalized
- 2 August: 100% final presentation content due
You are invited to share your knowledge as a speaker at MIPI DevCon 2021. Please note the submission deadline for presentations is 21 May 2021.
Possible Presentation Areas
The following topical areas are provided for guidance only and include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation guidelines and examples
- Applications – unique applications are of interest
- Use cases
- System design utilizing MIPI specifications
- Implementation of MIPI specifications within mobile
- Implementation and applications of MIPI specifications in mobile-influenced areas such as automotive, I3C, IoT, etc.
We are also open to other topics not listed above. If you would like to speak about another topic of interest to our audience, feel free to submit it for consideration.
We also encourage presentations in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin for sessions at the supplemental Asia conference.
MIPI DevCon is targeted towards developers, system architects and engineering managers, including design, test, application, system, hardware, firmware and other engineers. We expect there to be business and marketing executives in attendance, as well as press and analysts covering the event.
All speakers should keep in mind that this is a technical conference and therefore the presentations must emphasize specific challenges, issues or methods, and avoid giving product-focused "sales pitches." The total time for presentations will be 30 minutes, including Q&A.
By submitting an abstract, selected speakers are committing to presenting at MIPI DevCon.
Please include with your submission
- Title of your presentation
- Your name, business title, company, e-mail addresses of all presenters (no more than two presenters)
- A professional biography (no more than 50-words) for each presenter
- A 75-word abstract of your presentation. Abstracts should be short and concise, with enough information for the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee to judge your submission
- A high-resolution head shot (300 dpi) with white background
Members of the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee will evaluate all abstract submissions based on the following criteria: relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within MIPI structure, and practical applications of technology/material. The content must be informative. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis during the submission period.