- 23 May: Abstracts due
- 13 June: Abstracts selected, speakers notified
- 5 July: Agenda finalized
- 2 September: 100% final presentation content due
You are invited to share your knowledge as a speaker at MIPI DevCon 2022. Please note the submission deadline for presentations is 23 May 2022.
Possible Presentation Areas
All presentations will be delivered live using the MIPI DevCon virtual event platform (no pre‑recorded presentations). Dry run sessions will take place in advance of the conference.
Presentations should address MIPI specifications in mobile and beyond-mobile areas such as 5G Advanced, automotive and IoT, with a focus on:
- Implementation guidelines and examples
- Unique applications of MIPI specifications
- Use cases
- System design utilizing MIPI specifications
We are particularly interested in presentations related to the implementation of MIPI audio, I3C, MASS (MIPI Automotive SerDes Solutions) security and the A-, C-, D- and M-PHY specifications. We are also open to other topics not listed, so if you feel that the topic you would like to speak about would interest our audience but is not on the list, feel free to submit it for consideration.
MIPI DevCon is targeted towards developers, system architects and engineering managers, including design, test, application, system, hardware, firmware and other engineers.
All speakers should keep in mind that this is a technical conference and therefore the presentations must emphasize specific challenges, issues or methods, and avoid giving product-focused "sales pitches." The total time for presentations will be 40 minutes, including Q&A.
Please include with your submission
- Title of your presentation
- Your name, business title, company, e-mail addresses of all presenters (no more than two presenters)
- A professional biography (no more than 50-words) for each presenter
- A 75-word abstract of your presentation. Abstracts should be short and concise, with enough information for the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee to judge your submission
- A high-resolution head shot (300 dpi) with white background
By submitting an abstract, you are indicating your intention and commitment to speak at MIPI DevCon if selected. Also, please be aware that if your presentation is selected, the session will be recorded and made available on-demand following the event.
Members of the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee will evaluate all abstract submissions based on the following criteria: relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within MIPI structure, and practical applications of technology/material. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis during the submission period.