Sleeping Room Reservations
MIPI Alliance has negotiated a special room block rate with the Grand Hyatt Taipei, 2, SongShou Road, Taipei, Taiwan, 11051 (phone: +886 2 2720 1234).
The rate per night is TWD 6,900 + 15.5% service & tax single, TWD 7,600 +15.5% service & tax double. Quoted sleeping room rates will be offered, based on availability, until three calendar days before and after the event date of 18 October 2019. The special room rate deadline is 23 September 2019, or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Method of booking at the Grand Hyatt Taipei
Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
A valid credit card number and expiration date are required in order to guarantee this booking. Adjustments and cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to arrival to avoid full stay penalty.
The Grand Hyatt Taipei is strategically located in the city’s most vibrant commercial centre, the Xinyi district, and is adjacent to Taipei 101 Mall and Financial Tower. It is also conveniently linked to the Taipei World Trade Center, the Taipei International Convention Center and the Exhibition Halls.
Distances to the Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) – 46 kilometers; 45 minutes by car; accessible via taxi, limousine and airport airbus
- Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) – 3.9 kilometers; 15 minutes by car; accessible via taxi
- Taipei Main Railway Station – 6.7 kilometers; 25 minutes by car
- Taipei City Hall MRT Station – 0.5 kilometers; 10-minute walk
- Taipei 101/World Trade Center– 0.2 kilometers; 4-minute walk
- From Taoyuan International Airport (TPE): Average 45-60 minutes; costs approximately TWD 1,400, including tolls and fees
- From Songshan Airport (TSA): Average 15 minutes; costs approximately TWD 150, including tolls and fees
In general by every kilometer, a taxi's starting price is at TWD 70; and after 23:00, an extra TWD 20 will be added for late night charges. There are taxis available in front of the main entrance of the hotel.
Overnight parking is available at the Grand Hyatt Taipei. For driving and overnight stay information, please see directions from your location,
Travel takes approximately 45-60 minutes from Taoyuan International Airport (TPE). Limousine service operates 24 hours, but advance reservation is required (at least 3 hours in advance) and subject to limousine availability. You can also call the Grand Hyatt Taipei Concierge +886 2 2720 1234 or email the concierge.
Charges and type of vehicle:
Limousine service – TWD 2,700
Multi-purpose vehicle – TWD 2,900
Luggage limit for limousine:
Maximum width is 85cm; maximum length is 110cm. Luggage cannot be placed within the passenger cabin. If your luggage size is above the limit, please choose the multi-purpose vehicle instead of the limousine.
Where to meet the limousine:
After clearing customs, the hotel’s airport representative will greet guests at the arrival hall. Alternatively, guests can approach the Hotel Reservation Centre or Tourist Service Centre located in the arrival hall.
Airport Airbus (public transportation)
- Departing from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE): 05:50 to 00:15. This airport airbus will stop at other hotels and stops before stopping at Grand Hyatt; therefore the duration is approximately 90-120 minutes. Take the 1960 East Bus directly to the Grand Hyatt Taipei. Read more details.
- Departing from Grand Hyatt Taipei: 04:40 to 11:00
- Frequency: Approximately every 30-40 minutes both ways
- Charges: TWD 145
- Ticket Purchasing: Airport Airbus kiosk at the arrivals hall or contact the concierge in the hotel lobby
The Grand Hyatt Taipei does not offer sponsor letters and letters of support for visa applications; however, your sleeping room reservation will suffice.
MIPI Alliance does not offer official invitation letters. We can however provide a support letter for visa applications, please contact Dervla Froemming for more information.
You can refer to these visa & passport service organizations for more detailed information:
Visa HQ: Find details of the exact type of visa required
CIBT: Access additional resource for visa information