Learn more and register »
16 November 2021
09:00 a.m. PST
MIPI Alliance standards have been driving the adoption of newer features and higher data rates for emerging mobile applications.
The multi-gigabit data rates have brought along challenges in testing the physical and protocol layers. MIPI Alliance working groups have defined eye-opening analysis for short, standard and long channels to ensure reliable operation of MIPI C-PHY℠ and MIPI D-PHY℠ data rates. Oscilloscope-based protocol layer validation enables the isolation of protocol problems caused either by the PHY or protocol layer. This webinar provides insight into the following new requirements of PHY and protocol layer test needs of MIPI Alliance specifications.
In this webinar, Ravi Malladi and Godfree Coelho will cover the following aspects of MIPI testing:
- Diamond and hexagonal eye masks in C-PHY 2.0
- Embed/de-embed for different channels in D-PHY 2.1
- CTLE requirements of C-PHY 2.0
- Probing in C-PHY 2.0 and D-PHY 2.1
- Overview of M-PHY® v4.1 and plans ahead
- Optimum HW/SW configuration for C-PHY 2.0 and D-PHY 2.1
- Protocol covering aspects of RFFE℠, UFS, I3C and SPMI℠
Who should attend
Design engineers, test engineers, post silicon validation engineers, system design engineers, engineering managers, application engineers, SoC emulation engineers, RTL engineers, firmware engineers and hardware engineers, etc.