Interested in reaching developers, engineers, product designers, analysts and other influencers? If you have a topic related to MIPI specifications or applications, consider contributing a post to MIPI's blog, The Wires Behind Wireless.
MIPI Alliance is seeking posts written by MIPI members, as well as industry influencers, analysts and liaison organizations.
Why contribute to MIPI's blog:
- Position yourself and your company as an industry thought leader
- Help broaden the ecosystem of MIPI specifications
- Bring visibility and knowledge to developer and engineering challenges
- Receive additional promotion in social media, newsletters and more
How to submit a topic:
1. Pick a topic relevant to MIPI. Technical how-to or use case articles covering hot topics such as 5G, IoT, automotive, mobile devices and other mobile-influenced areas and industries are encouraged. Blog posts should provide a
compelling, original viewpoint.
2. Send a short abstract (one paragraph) to email@example.com for approval. Along with the abstract, please include a proposed title for the post, as well as your name and credentials.
Guidelines for your blog post:
- Posts should be 400–800 words. They should be original pieces and should not be published elsewhere.
- Posts should not be promotional about a product or company, but instead focus on topics relevant to MIPI members.
- Posts can be technical or based on your viewpoint. They should provide a unique angle on trending topics.
- Posts should include 2-3 low-resolution images (150-300 dpi) if available. Note: MIPI can help revise or "polish" original graphics.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.